Current Patient Portal
A. I have a question for the doctor. How can I contact him/her?
If you have a medical emergency please go to the emergency department or call 911. If you would like to speak to the physicians regarding a non-emergent matter you have 3 options. Our goal is to respond to you within 24 hours no matter the method of communication. You have the following communication options:
1. Email us at email@example.com. By emailing us you agree to receive an unencrypted email response to your question unless you specifically state in your email for us to call you and to not respond by email.
2. Call us at 703-844-0184. Our operators will ensure the on call physician gets the message
3. Schedule a phone consultation. For patients who go to our office at least monthly this is always free.
B. I need to cancel an appointment.
Appointments can be canceled by one of three methods. Please remember appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the appointment.
1. For patients using the online scheduling system there is link to cancel your appointment in the confirmation email. This will only work 24 hours or greater from your appointment time.
2. Call us at 703-844-0184 and ask to cancel your appointment.
3. Send an email to
C. I need to make a follow up appointment.
Follow up appointments can be scheduled in one of two ways:
1. Use the online scheduling system by using the following link.
2. Call us at 703-844-0184 and ask to schedule a follow up appointment.